Tuesday, August 25, 2009

i'm just a filler in the space that happened to be free...

there are times when puddy mcfluffkins . . . (the cat that i chose from the humane society last year. my cat. my husband does not prefer cats. he prefers dogs. so it was i who chose puddy. convinced my husband that, as a matter of fact, we do need another kitty cat at our home since big oliver went to animal heaven. i am the one who petitioned to adopt puddy.) . . . seems to be annoyed with my presence in his world. and i know that it is because his favorite person from our family is gone. either at work. or working out. or outside. or maybe just in the bathroom. where ever.
puddy prefers my husband.
yep, the one who really did not want another cat. the one who thought we were fine with just the dog...
and when i get this look from puddy mcfluffkins, i am nearly certain he would sing this (about 1:14 into it...) if he could...he is a heartbreaker. but i still love him. and feed him. and my husband, too. love him, too. and feed him, too.
"You should know that you're just a temporary fix
This is not rooted with you it don't mean that much to me
You're just a filler in the space that happened to be free
How dare you think you'd get away with trying to play me"
- adele, best for last (partial lyrics)

No comments:

Post a Comment