my 4-yr-old brought this home from school the other day:
the legend of the five kernels
- the first kernel reminds us of the autumn beauty around us
- the second kernel reminds us of our love for each other
- the third kernel reminds us of God's love and care for us
- the fourth kernel reminds us of our friends - especially our native american brothers
- the fifth kernel reminds us that we are a free people
we each have a kernel that is near and dear to who and what we are...be thankful!
and, because, in each day one must have a bit of humor...i now give you vintage adam sandler, from 17 years ago (possibly a bit inappropriate in parts, but...post it i will):
happy thanksgiving to each of you!