Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama...
click here to read what she and everyone else have NOT been doing this week...
- i did NOT purposely stay out on errands & what-not long enough to hit sonic's happy hour and get me a diet dr. pepper with raspberry flavoring for $0.95. nope. not me.
- i did NOT tell the lifeguard at our ymca that, when i encountered her outside of the y, i did not recognize her with her clothes on. and then act like i did not understand why she was snickering. nope. not me.
- i did NOT spend 2 hours in a comfy recliner last night watching "celebrity apprentice" while my husband finished up some laundry, did dishes, made our girls clean their rooms & the living room area and then he vacuumed. nope. not me.
- i did NOT get angry at donald trump for ripping on jesse james, both behind his back & to his face, about how it is he "landed" sandra bullock as his wife. and why was he not "using" his wife's celebrity to bring in $$ and try harder to win the "celebrity apprentice" game. because, i am sure you will agree that donald trump is the most attractive man ever. especially love his greasy/plasticity jumbo comb over. he should really be the one talking about jesse james' marital situation. yeah, not me.
- (added late monday afternoon) i did NOT just shout outloud when i read the email confirmation that my mother's day gift has shipped! i also did NOT place hints to my husband on facebook, my blog or login and bring up the payment screen that my husband only needed to enter his cc # to pay for "my cart". nope. not me.
- i did NOT eat 6 cookies for my lunch. after serving up a delicious & nutritious & healthy lunch to my two small children. i also did NOT fib and tell them that i did not know who ate the rest of the cookies. nope. not me.
- i did NOT roll my eyes at my husband when i told him i was going scrappin' tonight. and he said, "you just had that on friday night". i very politely and in great fun details told him that night was "stamp club" and tonight is "workshop-on-the-go" night and they are really totally different. i did not even get remotely annoyed when he answered, "uh-huh...". nope. not me.