(These are in no particular order........)
1. My Mom died of stomach cancer when I was a 15 (sophomore in high school). She was 43.
2. Toilet Paper must be put on the bar so that it ROLLS FROM THE TOP.
3. My husband, Karl, and I met through a dating service.
4. Although I have always been a true blonde, pregnancies have darkened it. And so now, my "hair color" comes from a box. And not a Salon Box. From the shelves of Target, or Hy-Vee, or Wal-mart. It is #93 *Honey Butter*. Classy, huh?!
5. We have a Rule at the Larson House: we tell each other we love them at least once a day and the person leaving gets kisses & hugs and *I Love you's*. Everytime they leave.
6. My favorite song is "Song For A Winter's Night" by Sarah Mclachlan.
7. I absolutely think that Ron White is the funniest comedian in the world!
8. I do not particularly like sheep or squirrels. I totally L-U-V llamas & giraffes.
9. I sometimes talk about TV show characters/plots as if they are "real life" and I personally know them &/or are involved in the drama. (I do know that they are NOT)
10. I won every Speech Tourney I competed in my Senior Year...including Conference, Districts and STATE (Informative Speaking).
11. I grew up on a farm. Dad planted corn, beans & alfalfa. He milked cows. We sometimes had pigs, chickens, horses, a dog, many cats. I tried to name all the cats.
12. My older brother taught me how to do left-handed lay-ups in our barn's hayloft...he punched me in my left arm whenever I went off the wrong leg or used the wrong hand.
13. I would rather stay up late than get up early.
14. Eric Stoltz is one of my favorite actors (he was most recently on "Grey's Anatomy").
15. I collect reindeer and leave them out all year long!
16. Our dog (Belle, The Boston Terrier) sleeps behind my knees. Our cat, Puddy McFluffkins, will try to come on the bed on Karl's side, but Belle freaks out. My dog & cat ARE family members!!
17. Chocolate & fruit should not be mixed. ever.
18. I was an Executive Training General Manager for an Applebee's over 8 years ago.
19. I look at people's teeth when they talk.
20. I love doing hand-stitched embroidery (without a pattern...just start stitching and see where it goes...).
21. I love to read - books, the newspaper, magazines...I love quotes, words, letters!
22. I would rather loose my hearing than my eyesight.
23. Bent ears makes me almost want to throw-up. They were not made to be bent forward.
24. I have 2 older sisters, 1 older brother, 3 nephews and 3 nieces (on my side) and 1 niece on my husband's side.
25. I am a Nebraska Cornhusker by birth; Iowa State Cyclone by marriage. When the 2 football teams play one another, I AM A HUSKER! GO BIG RED!